Accounts Payable Management System
Enables You To Distribute Costs To Projects During Vouchering, Manage Cash Requirements Day To Day, Maintain Vendor/Contractor Information & More
Provides For Regional Government & Transit Agency Requirements, Vendor/Contractor History, Voucher Transfer/Distribution By Project, Automatic Or Manual Payment, Plus Standard A/P Functions.
Special Features Plus Standard
The RCMS Accounts Payable Management System is a multi-user system designed for the needs of government, transit and transportation related agencies.
Accounts Payable Management System provides for the management of information about vendors and contractors...allows for a virtually unlimited number of vendors and transactions...plus maintains detailed records which can quickly and easily be queried or reported.
In addition to basic Accounts Payable capabilities, the module can distribute costs to projects during the voucher process. Payments can be manual or automatic - and, on-screen cash requirements are reported as payment selections are done. It automatically accepts input from the Contract/Purchase Order Management System (via a centralized receiving and vouchering capability common to both Accounts Payable and Purchase Orders). The module is fully (and directly) integrated with the Project Cost Management System, General Ledger, Fixed Assets Management System, Control PLUS and other RCMS systems; thus,eliminating redundant efforts.
Accounts Payable Management System also provides for:
- Aging, check/register printing
- Fast set up of multiple (named) checking accounts
- The ability to void a check and reverse the associated transactions
- The ability to reprint or void a check run by an entire batch or a single check or range of check numbers
- The ability to do manual checks for multiple invoices (each payment may or may not be distributed to multiple projects and line items).
In addition, the module makes it possible to pay invoices electronically (EDI capability); enter/edit/delete/review vouchers in batches; produce both paper and electronic 1099's; and do full screen edits on every screen.
Multi-User Payable System Designed For The Unique Needs Of Your Organization
Accounts Payable Management System -- Together With Related RCMS Modules -- Gives You A Complete Financial Management
The module maintains full transaction detail regardless of closing -- but offers a security restricted capability of purging completed transactions, if desired. Naturally, the module includes comprehensive security options.
Other features include...Easy query by vendor, P.O. or Contract; DBE/WBE and other business type reporting; cash requirements reporting by date range, vendor type, expense type, project/ grant/funding source; warrant or listing of approved payments for signature by authorized individuals; automatic tracking of master file changes for audit purposes; system reminder to charge appropriate sales tax; system warning for user attempts to "double close" an Accounts Payable period.
The Accounts Payable Management System module -- together with other related modules of the Regional Council Management System -- comprise a complete financial management software solution for regional governments and transportation organizations.
No other Accounts Payable Management System program so closely meets your organization's day to day needs as RCMS.
Comprehensive Accounts Payable Capability With Features Just For You
- Standard Accounts Payable functions plus many features designed specifically for your type organization
- Complete vendor & contractor information management, including status & history
- Provides ability to transfer/distribute costs to projects during vouchering
- Manual or automatic payment; on-screen cash requirements reported as selections are done
- Check/register reporting, including both computer generated & manual checks
- Directly integrated with Contract/Purchase Order Management System, Project Cost Management System, General Ledger & other RCMS systems for input efficiency
- Ability to reprint or void checks by entire batch or single check or range of check numbers
- Capability to void check & quickly reverse all associated transactions
- Provides for state of industry electronic payment of invoices (future EDI)
- Conveniently enter, edit, delete or review vouchers in batches
- Fast, easy, full screen editing available on every screen
- Fingertip information access & query by vendor, P.O. or Contract
- Supports DBE, WBE & other business type reporting formats
- Master file changes audit trail
- Safeguards for sales tax omission, or attempts to close already closed periods, etc.
- Cash requirements reporting by date range, vendor/expense type, or project/grant/funding source
- Comprehensive user selectable module security options